This document is only applicable to customers and users and not employees of Blue Ring Digital Services Limited.
"Licence Agreement" refers to this End User Licence Agreement.
"You", "Your", "Yours" refers to You the customer/ user.
"We", "Us", "Our", "Blue Ring Digital Services Limited" refers to Blue Ring Digital Services Limited.
"Our Website" refers to Our websites (blue-ring.co.uk).
"Software" refers to Our web application provided at blue-ring.co.uk and any Website and/ or Web Application developed and provided by Us for You.
"Content" refers to anything typed, uploaded, posted and stored through Your use of the Software.
We will try to keep everything in this document as straightforward as possible, but if there’s anything You don’t understand, please get in touch with Us.
The headings in this Licence Agreement are for convenience only and shall not affect their interpretation.
The masculine shall include the feminine and the neuter and the singular the plural and vice versa.
If any provision or part of any provision of this Licence Agreement is found by a court or other competent authority to be void or unenforceable, such provision or part of a provision shall be deleted from this Licence Agreement and the remaining provisions or parts of the provision shall continue to be in full force and effect.
Review these license terms thoroughly. This Licence Agreement is a legal agreement between You and Us. By accepting electronically, by signing up and/ or signing in and using the Software, You agree to these terms. If You do not agree to this Licence Agreement, then You may not use the Software.
This Licence Agreement describes the terms governing Your use of the Software including Content, updates and new releases (collectively, the Software) which includes:
- Our Privacy Statement;
- Additionally Our Terms of Service, which may include those from third parties;
- Any terms provided separately to You for the Software.
Licence grant and restrictions
The Software is protected by copyright, trade secret, and other intellectual property laws. You are only granted certain limited rights to access and use the Software, and We reserve all other rights in the Software not granted to You in writing herein. As long as You meet any applicable payment obligations and comply with this Licence Agreement, We grant You a personal, limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable, revocable license to use the Software only for the period of use provided in the ordering and activation terms, as set forth in this Licence Agreement and only for the purposes described by Us for the Software.
You acknowledge and agree that the Software is licensed, not sold. You agree not to use, nor permit any third party to use, the Software in a manner that violates any applicable law, regulation or this Licence Agreement. You agree You will not:
- Provide access to the Software or any part of the Software to any third party;
- Reproduce, duplicate, modify, copy, deconstruct, reverse-engineer, sell, trade or resell the Software;
- Transfer Your license to the Software to any other party;
- Attempt unauthorized access to any of Our systems that are not part of the Software;
- Permit any third party to benefit from the use or functionality of the Software via a rental, lease, timesharing, service bureau, hosting service, or other arrangement;
- Make the Software available on any file-sharing or application hosting service.
The Software is licensed and not sold (unless specifically specified otherwise on Your contract), therefore to continue to use and/ or access the Software payment will be required on a monthly/ annual basis as agreed. Further details regarding pricing and payments can be found in Our Terms of Service.
Your privacy and personal information
You can view Our Privacy Statement on Our Website for the Software. You agree to the applicable Privacy Statement, and any changes published by Us. You agree that We may use and maintain Your data according to Our Privacy Statement, as part of the Software. You give Us permission to combine information You enter or upload for the Software with that of other users of the Software and/or other Blue Ring Digital Services Limited services. For example, this means that We may use Your and other users' non-identifiable and aggregated data to improve the Software or to design promotions and provide ways for You to compare business practices with other users.
You are responsible for all Content typed, uploaded, posted or stored through Your use of the Software. You grant Us a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to host and use any Content provided through Your use of the Software. You are responsible for lost or unrecoverable Content. You must provide all required and appropriate warnings, information and disclosures. We are not responsible for the Content or data You provide through Your use of the Software.
You agree not to use the Software, nor permit any third party to use, the Software to upload, post, distribute, link to, publish, reproduce, engage in or transmit any of the following, including but not limited to:
- Illegal, fraudulent defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening, abusive, hateful, harassing, offensive, inappropriate or objectionable information or communications of any kind, including without limitation conduct that would encourage "flaming" others, or criminal or civil liability under any local, state, federal or foreign law;
- Content that would impersonate someone else or falsely represent Your identity or qualifications, or that constitutes a breach of any individual's privacy;
- Except as permitted by Us in writing, investment opportunities, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, other unsolicited commercial communication or engage in spamming or flooding;
- Virus, trojan horse, worm or other disruptive or harmful Software or data;
- Any information, Software or Content which is not legally Yours and without permission from the copyright owner or intellectual property rights owner.
You acknowledge and agree that Your account may be subject to limitations on storage, and/or the quantity, size and format of the data or other Content permitted for upload to the Software. We reserve the right to change such limitations from time to time, and the changes will be effective when posted on the Our Website or when We notify You by other means.
The Software does not check or scan Your uploaded Content or data entered for viruses or other harmful code and the original resolution of YourContent may be affected. You are solely responsible for any data or Content that may be lost or unrecoverable through Your use of the Software.
You acknowledge and agree that You are not entitled to any compensation for any advertisements and other information that We and its licensees may display adjacent to or included with Your data or Content on and through the Software, and that We reserve the right to change the manner, mode and extent of such advertising at any time, in Our sole discretion, with or without notice.
The Software may include a community forum or other social features to exchange Content and information with other users of the Software and the public. We do not support and are not responsible for the Content in these community forums. Please use respect when You interact with other users. Do not reveal information that You do not want to make public.
We may monitor Your Content
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor Content on the Software. We may disclose any information necessary to satisfy Our legal obligations, protect Our or Our customers, or operate the Software properly. We, in Our sole discretion, may refuse to post, remove, or refuse to remove, any Content, in whole or in part, alleged to be unacceptable, undesirable, inappropriate, or in violation of this Licence Agreement.
Changes to the end user Software licence agreement
This Licence Agreement replace all previous versions. We reserve the right to change this Licence Agreement at any time.