How do I change the Fonts used on my website?
To change the key fonts used by your website template do the following:-
- First tap or click Template & Identity from the menu;
- Now on the Advanced Customisation tab under Fonts use the drop down boxes to select the font you wish to use for each type:-
- Global Font - this will apply the selected font to the entire website;
- Heading Font (override) - this will apply the selected font to only headings and tiles across your website, this will override the Global Font set;
- Content Font (override) - this will apply the selected font to content and page text across your website, this will override the Global Font set;
- Finally tap or click Save Style Changes.
If you have want to use a specific font that is not listed, please contact us. The team can arrange for this to be added to the list for you to use.