How do I create a PayPal Payment Data Transfer (PDT token)?
If you login to your account the details on this page will be customised to you.
Here's how to request a PDT token:
- Visit www.paypal.co.uk and sign in to your account;
- Now navigate to your Account Settings;
- Then tap or click Website payments on the left;
- Then tap or click Update next to Website preferences;
- Select On for Auto Return for website payments;
- In the Return URL field, enter https://www.yourdomain.co.uk /ipn_main_handler.php
- Then tap or click Save;
- Now select On for Payment Data Transfer;
- Your PDT/ identity token will be displayed in the Payment Data Transfer section.
- You will need to enter the PDT/ identity token in the PayPal module, see How do I setup the PayPal payments module?