Enabling Java Script
WINDOWS INTERNET EXPLORER
To allow scripting on this Web site only, and to leave scripting disabled in the Internet zone, add this Web site to the Trusted sites zone.
On the Tools menu, click Internet Options, and then click the Security tab
- Click the Internet zone
- If you do not have to customize your Internet security settings, click Default Level
- Click the Back button to return to the previous page, and then click the Refresh button to run scripts
- Click the Chrome menu icon on the browser toolbar
- Select Settings
- On the Settings
- In the Privacy section, click Content settings...
- Click Done
By default, Firefox enables the use of Java Script and requires no additional installation.
To allow and block Java Script on certain domains you can install privacy extensions such as:
NoScript: Allows Java Script and other content to run only on websites of your choice
- Ghostery: Allows you to block scripts from companies that you don't trust
- In the Edit drop-down menu at the top of the window, select Preferences...
- Select the Security icon/tab at the top on the window.
- Close the window to save your changes.
- Finally, Refresh your browser.
- On the Opera menu, click Settings.
- Select the Websites tab.
- Click the Back button to return to the previous page, and then click the Reload button to run scripts.
- Select Edit, Preferences,Advanced