How do I send a Push Notification to a customer?
To send a oush notification to a customer via their account do the following:-
- First open the customer account that you would like to e-mail;
- To find out how to access a customers account see How do I find a customer?.
- Then tap or click the Send a push notification tab;
- Now enter your message subject under Message title;
- Now enter your message to the customer under Message. You should keep this message breif, one sentance is best. Long messages may not display fully on your customers device;
- Now under Message link select where the customer should be directed to if they tap or click your message;
- Finally tap or click Send now.
A copy of this push notification will be kept in the Communications section of the customers account.
You can only send push notifications to a customer if they have registered for them. If there is no active registration you will not see any input fields in this section, only a message to advise that they customer has not subscribed.
When you tap or click Send now this will send the push notification straight away without a preview or confirmation.